Through the cookies policy, AK INTERACTIVE pretends to show you about the processing of your data that it carries out through the use of “cookies” and/or similar technologies.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Sometimes we may use a technology called “cookies” in order to provide a series of content and/or services in a personalized way. A “cookie” is a small piece of data that a Web site can send to a user’s Web browser. In turn, this element can be stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer so that we can recognize him when he returns to our website. In any case, there is always the possibility that the user specifies, in the preferences of his navigation program, that he wishes to receive a warning before accepting any “cookie”. The specific uses that AK INTERACTIVE makes of these technologies are described below.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES AK-INTERACTIVE USE?
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Tech Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Analytics Cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Publishing Cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Custom Cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, language.
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persist Cookies: are those in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the cookie manager.
The data that will be stored in each “cookie” is the following: language, date and time of the last time the user visited the Web, content design that the user chose on his first visit to our Web and security elements that intervene in controlling access to restricted areas.
The information extracted through these cookies is stored on Google/Facebook servers, located in the US, a country in which its legislation does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection at the discretion of the European authorities. By giving your consent to the use of these cookies, you also consent to the international transfer of your data to the Google/Facebook company in the United States.
Likewise, Google is attached to the Web Choices tool, from which you can disable the use of its cookies: http://optout.abaoutads.info/.
This site uses the following cookies:
|Name of the cookies||Type of cookie||Purpose||Entity||Activated dwell time||International data transfer|
|_ga||Analytic||Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate the data of visitors, sessions, campaigns and to track the use of the website for the analytical report of said website. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors||2 years from sign-in||EEUU|
|_gat||Analytic||These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to reduce request speed and limit data collection on high traffic sites||24 hours from sign-in||EEUU|
|_gid||Analytic||Cookie used by Google Analytics to generate statistics about how the user uses the page||24 hours from sign-in||EEUU|
|NID||Publishing||This cookie records an ID that identifies the user||6 month from sign-in||EEUU|
(*) Providers not located in the European Union or in countries with equivalent legislation on data protection.
CAN I DISABLE THEM?
You can set your browser to refuse the storage of cookies on your computer.
In order to disable cookies from browsers, you can find information on how to do it in the event that it is used as a browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html